Sarah requested my list of Advent daily To-Do's
(ask and you shall receive)
(I'm not always that easy)
Not necessarily all in this order:
- Read in the Bible, Luke Chapter 1 &2, the birth of Jesus, first day of Advent, light first candle!
- Write 20 things that you are thankful for!
- Donate toys and books to charity (hospital?)
- Light a candle and say a prayer for someone
- Make Christmas Crafts with Mom (set out shoes for St Nicholas!)
- Celebrate the Feast of St Nicholas!
- Make a mini stocking and fill with goodies for a friend or neighbor
- Today is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin--make Mary Muffins and go to Mass!
- Set up play tent with Christmas lights!
- Open new ornament! Gotta find it first!
- Bake Christmas cookies and treats!
- Today is the feast of Our Lady of Guadaulupe! Let's do Mexican food!
- Feast of St Lucy! Celebrate!
- Unwrap new book! Have a family movie night-watch Elf with popcorn!
- Have a hot cocoa tea party with cookies!
- Wrap presents!
- Sing and dance to Christmas music!
- Simeon's surgery Pray pray pray!
- Look at Christmas lights
- Mom and Dad's Anniversary--make them love cards!
- Open new Christmas book! Bring food to the food shelf!
- Simeon's b-day Let's party He's 1!!
- Bake a cake for Jesus's birthday!
- It's Christmas Eve!! Celebrate and go to Mass!
I had a few extra ones,
I ran out of days and had to combine some
I could think of a ton more and some of these, mean more,
like on the feast of St Nicholas, we will do some crafts and
probably bake a special treat, but I didn't put that on the paper!
I have no real system for who gets to open, except to take turns
(that won't cause any arguments, right? --haha)