Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Captain America and The Avengers!

A couple weeks ago, my husband and I watched this movie!
I have to say, I was not as excited as him, 
but
I was wrong!
It was great!!
I knew nothing about Captain America and I loved it.
(I have seen the Iron Man movies and he's one of the Avengers)
This was done really nicely and old fashioned too 
(no sex)
(I might have to watch Thor...my husband did, I chose not to)
Captain America leads the Avengers....
Which is coming to theaters in May!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, good for my almost 10 year old you think? I bet he'd love it! We avoided the Iron Man movies for him because of the sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! The last movie we saw was a little too chick-flicky, so I owe my husband a more masculine movie. This sounds like it will fit the bill-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Chances--Yes, my husband watched this the next day with my son, and he loved it!!

    Shelly--yes, that's why I watched it with him in the first place...just couldn't bring myself to watch "Thor" I might have to though....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!