Monday, November 14, 2011

And the Winners Are...


Taking Margaret's advice, I used RANDOM.ORG  and came up with my winners:

Winner Number one:


and
Winner Number two:


I know Suzie's address, but Tammie, could you please email me your address?
(jamiejo99 (at) gmail.com)

I ordered from Hillside Education and am sorry to say, the books are backordered, but
She thinks they will be in this week, so the countdown to Advent begins (for me)!

Thank you all so much for playing along!!
Don't be shy, say "hi" much more often!

Happy Advent and if you didn't win, please order this great book:



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and Hillside Education is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winneer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jamie! I look forward to getting the book and thanks again for doing the give away. Hope all is going well for you ... getting closer to meeting your new little one is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this recommendation, Jamie:) I just added it to my cart! Hope you are hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!